Leave Your Mark
The Senior Class Legacy campaign is an annual giving program designed for graduating seniors to leave their mark and support future SC students. This commitment begins a lifetime of involvement with the University of South Carolina and allows seniors to take part in the educational experience of tomorrow's students.
- The Senior Class Legacy Campaign funds scholarships, enhances classrooms and provides for a better learning experience for generations to come.
- By making a gift of $20.14 for December graduates and $20.15 for May graduates, you can add your name to the Class of 2014 or Class of 2015 senior plaque that hangs in the Thomas Cooper Library.
Your Legacy, Your Carolina
Gifts made by the senior classes are specifically used for enhancing resources within the most visited building on campus, Thomas Cooper Library. From SMART Boards to periodicals to computer labs and quiet study spaces, Senior Class Legacy gifts support an array of student needs within the library system. Since the day Carolina students set foot on campus, annual gifts quietly work to enrich the college experience by funding scholarships, recruiting beloved professors, providing for student group initiatives, enhancing classrooms, and strengthening the overall student experience.
The Senior Class Legacy and the Thomas Cooper Library have partnered to offer all graduating seniors an opportunity to have their name placed on their class' plaque that will hang in the library.
By making a gift of $20.14 or more to the Class of 2014 Fund or $20.15 or more to the Class of 2015 Fund, you will not only reserve your placement on your respective class plaque, but you will also help TCL continue to meet the needs of students by renovating the study room in your class' name.
- A large screen monitor and projector for group projects
- New technologies such as smart boards and other updated technology
- White boards for collaborative efforts
- Wireless connections for student laptops
Building a Legacy One Student at a Time
Your participation in the Senior Class Legacy is what's most important. Imagine the impact the Class of 2014 and Class of 2015 could make if every senior made a gift of $20.14 or $20.15. Collectively, you and your classmates would raise more than $100,000 to enhance the student experience at Carolina.
Make your Class of 2014 or Class of 2015 gift today. Remember, you are students today, but alumni forever.
For more information, please contact Hope Branham, Assistant Director of Annual Giving, at 803-777-6489 or email@example.com